Origins Gallery Purpose Roller by Hunter Gatherer - WA Museum Exclusive
An exclusive collaboration with the Western Australian Museum Boola Bardip. The Origins Gallery purpose roller was created to bring clarity and strength grounding and relaxing the mind. Garnet is said to be the stone of self-empowerment, gratitude and balance. This body oil can only be found at the Western Australian Museum Boola Bardip and at Hunter Gatherer Apothecary HQ.
The purpose rollers and body oils are all named and inspired after the permanent Galleries within the WA Museum.
- Base Note. Sandalwood
- Middle Note. Rose Geranium
- Top Notes. Fragonia® and Neroli
- INGREDIENTS: Fragonia® Essential Oil, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Neroli Essential Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Chamomile Flower and Garnet
- DO NOT USE IF BREASTFEEDING OR PREGNANT
- NATURAL, VEGAN, CRUELTY FREE
The Hunter Gatherer Apothecary range is not tested on animals