Botanical Coconut Bath Soak by Hunter Gatherer - WA Museum Exclusive
An exclusive collaboration with the Western Australian Museum Boola Bardip. The Botanical Coconut Bath Soak makes your skin feel smooth and dewy. It also soothes and relieves sore tired muscles. This bath soak can only be found at the Western Australian Museum Boola Bardip and at Hunter Gatherer Apothecary HQ.
The purpose rollers and body oils are all named and inspired after the permanent Galleries within the WA Museum.DIRECTIONS:
Shake bottle well. Dissolve 2 heaped tablespoons of bath soak into running bath. Now rest, recharge, nourish + enjoy.
- Base Note. Frankincense, Cedarwood and Sandalwood
- Middle Note. Rose Geranium
- INGREDIENTS: Coconut Milk Powder, Pink Himalayan Salt, Magnesium Epsom Salt, Blue Cornflower Petals, Safflower Petals, Rose Petals, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil and Sandalwood Essential Oil
- DO NOT USE IF BREASTFEEDING OR PREGNANT
- NATURAL, VEGAN, CRUELTY FREE
The Hunter Gatherer Apothecary range is not tested on animals