Remedy Body Oil by Hunter Gatherer - WA Museum Exclusive
An exclusive collaboration with the Western Australian Museum Boola Bardip. Remedy is a soothing, refreshing and nurturing body oil. Fragonia® is a relatively new and unique Western Australian oil. Fragonia® is said to be anti-bacterial, an anti-inflammatory and a de-decongestant bringing harmony, peace and balance. Labradorite is said to be the stone of transformation perseverance and strength. This body oil can only be found at the Western Australian Museum Boola Bardip and at Hunter Gatherer Apothecary HQ.
The purpose rollers and body oils are all named and inspired after the permanent Galleries within the WA Museum.
- Base Note. Sandalwood and Frankincense
- Middle Note. Rose Geranium, Neroli and Rosemary
- Top Notes. Fragonia® and Eucalyptus
- Ingredients: Fragonia® Essential Oil, Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Neroli Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Safflower petals, Rose Petals, Hibiscus Petals, Rose Bud and Labradorite Stone
- DO NOT USE IF BREASTFEEDING OR PREGNANT
- NATURAL, VEGAN, CRUELTY FREE