The Genius Star S.T.E.M Game
After the enormous international success of The Genius Square comes the brilliant follow-up! Significantly more challenging than The Genius Square, the aim of each of the 165,888 possible puzzles here is to complete the star using the eleven coloured shapes, once the seven blockers have been positioned.
There will always be at least one solution. There’s also a wonderful new twist to each challenge, in the shape of a Golden Star Will you play safe and complete a regular win, or will you go for a double win by completing your star with the Golden Star in one piece.
Only 57.4% of the puzzles actually have a solution with the star complete. You will need brilliant perception, speed of thought and nerves of steel! Beginners learn from expert players for this ultimate STEM puzzle.
Play it solo or with a worthy opponent. Just remember, there are 165,888 possible solutions–and no, that's not a typo! For 1-2 players.
• 165, 000+ POSSIBILITIES IN THE BOX: The aim of the genius family game is to fill the 11 coloured shapes in the 7 positioned blockers to complete a "STAR". There are 165,888 possible solutions in the 48 triangle spaces grid. It is the advanced version of "The Genius Square".... challenge yourself!
• GAME OF THE YEAR: ASTRA "Best Toys For Kids" Winner! Well-made tabletop game that includes 2 grids, 7 dice, 2 sets of 7 blockers, and 2 sets of 11 coloured shapes. Easy to travel with, easy to teach and learn & have fun. It's time to "Shoot For The Stars"!
• "GOLDEN STAR" TWIST TO WIN DOUBLE: Only 57.4% of the puzzles actually have a solution with the ‘Golden Star’ whole, so it’s a tough decision to make. You’ll need speed of thought... and nerves of steel! Will you play safe… or go for a double win?!
• PLAY SOLO... OR RACE TO AGAINST THE OPPONENT: It is a brain teaser puzzle game that you have to be both fast and smart! You can rack your brains against friends and family to see who complete a star first! Or you can challenge yourself against the clock! Either way… be the "GENIUS" star!
• FIND THAT ONE SOLUTION…OR MORE THAN ONE?: This family board game is confirmed that all of arrangements have AT LEAST one possible solution for each, and maybe even more! Find a solution first, then challenge yourself to find another one… and… another one? Also... try to find the way & complete the "Golden Star"!
• Ages 8+